Search
  • FHoystedArts

Junior Thesis Week 7 Dev Log

I skipped last week's dev log because I basically remodeled all of the work I did during week 5 to make it look better.


This week I modeled the hands, feet, and head for my base mesh. It took me a lot longer than I expected. I estimated that it would only take me 5 hours when in reality it took more like 8 hours.



I am happy that I started over and fixed the body during week 6, I think it looks a lot better than it did before. That being said, I definitely need more practice modeling characters so that I can learn the process better and model quicker.




The most difficult parts for me were the hands and the head. The face alone took me 5 hours to model and connected to the rest of the body. I'm hoping that this base mesh will give me a good foundation to build the rest of the character off of.


I'm excited to start modeling clothing and hair next week!

7 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All